Monday 26 December 2011

Abu Dhabi

I’ve been to Abu Dhabi last Tuesday to spend one night with my sister :D (Loved AD) Ma3any ma sert wayed amakn bass che al jaw 7elw .. We spent the night in Fairmont Bab Al Bahr (what i liked the most is the view of our room) facing sheikh Zayed mosque <333333 We Had dinner @ jhones the grocer (it’s an open cook restaurant and you all need to try it).. Sorry for not giving as much details as am supposed too.. bass im travelling tomorrow and I don’t have time to post it later :D .. Hope you enjoy el pix and leave me any comment if you would like to know any further details .. Luvkm all































Enjoy w have a great holiday

1 comment:

Stephen8 said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting ! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job and this information will help to all.Thank you for the needed information.

property shop investment