Tuesday 24 January 2012

Turkey, Istanbul


Hello readers.. How are you all?! I hope you all are doing well... I’m so sorry for not updating the blog for so long. I was busy with college “Projects and Final exams” I thought I would lose my mind for a while but Al humdullah I’m still alive… I don’t want to talk about College I had enough of this word *ShootsMySelf*

Let’s talk about my trip to turkey which I’m absolute in love with… I didn’t think I would enjoy my time as much as I did and what was so beautiful that you are abroad and you still can hear the sound of ATHAAN

I went to turkey on “27.December.2011 till 7.January.2012” almost 12 days... I was worried that 12 days are so LONG... But trust me it’s NOT ENOUGH... we’ve been to different places in Istanbul as “Spice Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Nisantasi, istinye park mall, jawaher mall, dolma bahja palace, Sultan Ahmed which called the blue mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and of course Taksim.

We went out of Istanbul and we visited Yalova and Borsa. In Yalova we visited the waterfall, Turkish delights factory and then we went to Borsa and we had so much fun in the snow “I slipped million times because I was wearing the wrong boots”

I’ll update each place in a different post, so you can see the places and to know some information about each place I visited.

I hope you enjoy

No comments: