Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Day Out after my Graduation

I spent the day after my graduation in The Dubai Mall with Ganati, Yecch, F6aim and baby 7a9oo9.


We made some window shopping 3al saree3 as usual :p .. Till F6aim and baby 79oo9 confirmed coming

to have lunch with us.. We had lunch at JOE’S Café which is located in the Fashion Avenue in front of Mulberry.

( Loved 7a9ooo9’s marc by marc Jacobs bag ) it’s so adorable.
We chose JOE’S Café because it was the first thing came on mind and it’s was the closest to us.


I love JOE’S it’s so WHITE
Me and yecch had their chicken risotto and Ganati had a salmon CAKE re7ta kanat Hessa

bass ma 3araf sho kan 6a3ma :p
bass al risotto was nice “ loved the chicken” bass al rice was a bit heavy but yuummi ..
I think two people can share the one plate :D
After lunch me and yecch made a bit of shopping in H&M, Forever 21 and The Body Shop.


In H&M I got myself a jeans+ black top + eye shadow + light grey nail polish and last a bronze blusher
and from forever 21 .. I got two necklaces, one is gold it has an engraving “I love you” from both sides
and the other one is silver that has my letter on it (M) I’m so in love with themmmmmm.

E7mmm as you all know I can’t live without my illy coffee (Hey Michael) he makes the best coffee everrrrrrr

(He told me that someone came and told him that they saw his picture in my website :p


thank you whoever you are for trying illy’s as I recommended).
Ps. we tried something cold and it tastes good, if you prefer to drink something cold it’s the perfect choice.


Theen, we rushed into LAURA ASHLEY as always :p ( I JUST LOVE LAURA ASHELY STUFF)
and got myself a carpet to my room + Holdbacks to my curtains .. I didn’t find the perfect shade yet…

I’m still looking insha2allah I will find something SOON :D

Thank you yecch for coming *hugs* LOVE YOU
Ganati and f6aim :P metta ban7oo6 mara thanya hhhehehehee

3 comments:

Bu Obaid said...

Karak Hatha lOl eL9orh Qabl ala5erh :P

almzn said...

its a cold coffee from illy .. ay karak allah ayhadeek bass

Bu Obaid said...

anZin hato 9oObna Shwi :P bitna may`6ya3 lol