Sunday 20 November 2011

Global Village

Global village is a place that everyone keeps on waiting for the whole year.
GV is a place where you can find everything you need and you don’t need :P Actually, so many people go to global village just to eat, eat and eat




(I’m dead serious)
they don’t do any shopping..

EAT , EAT, EAT




One more thing, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to visit India village



“they have the most comfortable and colorful shoes everrr”



I saw my friend and she was carrying the most adorable BAG EVERRRR!! It’s a local business which is called “sogah”...



I’m looking for having my own BAG, because I’m totally in love with it.



If I had the chance to meet with the owner and have more pictures of her bags, I will provide her contact number.





FOCUS!!!




FOCUS!!!




FOCUS!!!




If you’re looking for unique Turkish tea pots, cups, silver trays and containers you will only find the best in Europe village, from the village entrance walk straight all the way to the end and you will find his store on the left. The guy name is Rajab and he is so kind (HELLO Rajab)





Rajab shop in turkey called “ARZU”




Carpet & antiques ( lamps – coppers – gifts)








His store location in turkey




Grand bazaar




Divrikli Sokak No: 15-17




Kapalicrsi – Fatih




Istanbul- Turkey





If you’re planning to visit his store.. mention my name please :D









MOOZA





I saw these beautiful lights and you will find them in the turkey village, they have beautiful patterns and they come in different shapes, colors and sizes.





If your visiting Global village take your mother, sister or any female member :D
THEY WILL ENJOY SPENDING YOUR MONEY

4 comments:

Bu Obaid said...

finally u update your blog !!!

lovely but you should post more picture specialy if u visit GV

almzn said...

inshallah i will, next time i visit GV ..

Bu Obaid said...

9ankio

ظبياني said...

روعه يعطيج العافيه