Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Hilton Ras Al Khaimah

Day two of Eid .. First of all, Mabrook 3alaikum al ra7mah w al jaw al 3ajeeb.. Since Dubai ma ten6a7 fe thani al 3eed al jaw kan wayed 7elw we decided to change the directions from Dubai to RAK. HELLOO RAK.. The clouds, the little drops, Friends and the songs everything made it a PERFECT DAY.


E7mm one more thing :D I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO RAK < I know it’s not something exciting to all of you.. Bass for me HELL yeah it was so exciting because it was my first time to drive alone out of umm al Quwain > thank you mom


Ps. Shware3 RAK Ma2saah I thought something wrong with my panamera “Peugeot” LOOOOOL..
awal ma wa9alana RAK it was 9beeb mashallah .. I followed F6aim and Nada till we reached The Hilton...


the place was so beautiful I loved the hotel interior it was so inspiring...
Me and Ganati had some ideas now :P to apply them somewhere in our new house *excited*


In the restaurant there was nothing special about their food it was as any regular international buffet...
The service was terrible LOOL I dunno why we went there bass wallah the place was so nice ..
almohem that we had so much FUN hatha aham shay as Nada say’s.



So 5alooni ata7ar6am shway 3al hotel e7mm.. First, mashay prayer room ella we7da w aham shay al rayayel w al 7reem ay9aloon fe the same room bdoon partition. Thani shay, kenna fel 7amam w al cleaning boy fate7 al bab w baydesh (HELLOO enta ) it’s a ladies room can’t you SEE .. I dunno how I didn’t shout on him I just told him politely don’t come in it’s a ladies room .. 6ala3 w 3 minutes w fata7 al bab w gaal : okay I want to take something from inside -.- .. Seriously!! (WHATEVER).


they need to teach their staff some manners and we are LIVING in Muslim country w NOT in India..


All hotels seeks for perfection in their interiors and prices bass all what they don’t see that they need to spend more money on training their employees.


W 3gb haa kelh we decided ennh nelis fel coffee shop elli hnaak.. w ba3ad nafs al ma2sah the service was so BAAAAAAAAD.. I have no more words to describe how awful their service is.



Thank you F6aim, Nada, Ganati and black diamonds for such an amazing time
Btw mom kept on calling yalla redw .. bass 3ashan ana asoooooog LOOOOOOL

No comments: