Sunday 6 November 2011

Eid

This Eid wasn't like any other Eid, Because three of my cousisn went to Haij "ta8aballah allah" and my other cousin in UK "7ayallah hal London" , So we end up with no one coming to our house -.-' depressing i know.. bass their kids came "shoshee-3awashi-fa6om-maryom-7mood and sultoon " elli ma chefnnah" + Azza- Maryom - M7mmad- 3bdullah and Hessa " Happy Birthday little princess". She refused to blow her candles till her mom comes back from Haij LOL .. CUTE
this Eid i didnt see KBR ( HELLO COUSIN 3eedk Mubarak) :P




I hope everyone had a beautiful Eid with their family in the country or abroad " since half of my list are out of the country" .. Allah ye7fa'6km atrayya my 9oo'3aa :p

2 comments:

Bu Obaid said...

Kel 3aM O aNty Ba5er

Weeeeeen 3eDeeTY

Anonymous said...

Wooooow pics and great descrp. i like it. specially Hilton pic and the fashion girls